Indonesian Journal of Educational Management and leadership is a peer-reviewed journal that publishes original and significant contributions to educational administration, management, and leadership, in the broadest sense. The journal’s primary focus is on studies of educational leadership, organizations, leadership development, and policy as they relate to elementary and secondary levels of education.
Welcomes articles on all aspects of educational leadership and management. Indonesian journal of Educational Management and leadership is fundamentally concerned with issues of leadership and management practice, and curriculum management, in classrooms, schools, and school systems.
Educational Management and Leadership particularly welcomes articles that contribute to the field in the following ways:
- Scholarly articles that draw upon empirical evidence to provide new insights into leadership and management practices;
- Scholarly articles that explore alternative, critical, and re-conceptualized views of school leadership and management;
- Scholarly articles that provide state-of-the-art reviews within a national or international context;
- Scholarly articles reporting new empirical findings that make an original contribution to the field;
- Scholarly articles that make a theoretical contribution that extends and deepens our understanding of the key issues associated with leadership, management, and the direct relationship with organizational change and improvement;
- Scholarly articles that focus primarily upon leadership and management issues but are aimed at academic, policymaking and practitioner audiences;
- Contributions from policymakers and practitioners, where there is a clear leadership and management focus.
Contributors should be aware that articles that fall outside the explicit aims and scope of the journal will not be considered