As a new Journal, it has started to call for reviewers and Editorial Board Members. Indonesian Journal of Educational Management and leadership (IJEMAL) is an open access, peer reviewed academic journal of Kuras Institute. IJEMAL invites applications from eligible scholars and researchers to join the Editorial Board or the Reviewer Panel. Click hereRead more about Join as Reviewer or Editor
Indonesian Journal of Educational Management and leadership is a peer-reviewed journal that publishes original and significant contributions to educational administration, management, and leadership, in the broadest sense. Welcomes articles on all aspects of educational leadership and management. Indonesian journal of Educational Management and leadership is fundamentally concerned with issues of leadership and management practice, and curriculum management, in classrooms, schools, and school systems.
Educational Management and Leadership particularly welcomes articles that contribute to the field in the following ways:
- Scholarly articles that draw upon empirical evidence to provide new insights into leadership and management practices;
- Scholarly articles that explore alternative, critical, and re-conceptualized views of school leadership and management;
- Scholarly articles that provide state-of-the-art reviews within a national or international context;
- Scholarly articles reporting new empirical findings that make an original contribution to the field;
- Scholarly articles that make a theoretical contribution that extends and deepens our understanding of the key issues associated with leadership, management, and the direct relationship with organizational change and improvement;
- Scholarly articles that focus primarily upon leadership and management issues but are aimed at academic, policymaking and practitioner audiences;
- Contributions from policymakers and practitioners, where there is a clear leadership and management focus.
Contributors should be aware that articles that fall outside the explicit aims and scope of the journal will not be considered
All articles in this issue (5 articles) were authored/co-authored by 17 authors from 11 Institutions (University of Ilorin Nigeria, Kogi State College of Education Nigeria, Universitas Ma’arif Lampung Indonesia, SD Negeri 1 Trimulyo Indonesia, SD Negeri 1 Qurnia Mataram Indonesia, Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta Indonesia, Universitas Islam Negeri Sunan Kalijaga Indonesia, Universitas Islam Negeri Sayyid Ali Rahmatullah Tulungagung Indonesia, SDN 2 Karangtengah Trenggalek Indonesia)