About the Journal
The BOCP aims to provide a platform for examining and discussing issues in counseling, psychotherapy, and other related topics. It invites submissions from diverse perspectives and approaches, including those from developing countries. The journal aims to promote ongoing dialogue and discourse on important topics and provide insight into the counseling needs of individuals, groups, and society by publishing articles that explore various aspects of the field, including empirical research, innovative techniques, and professional issues. This includes research from developing countries, which may offer unique perspectives and approaches to counseling and psychotherapy and help advance the field globally.
The BOCP invites submissions of articles that explore various aspects of the field, including:
- Empirical research that is of relevance to counseling practitioners
- Innovative techniques, programs, and practices in the field
- Current scientific issues and research in counseling and psychotherapy
- Professional issues and commentary on current trends and developments
- Summaries and critical evaluations of existing research and practices
- Studies that provide insight into the counseling needs of individuals, groups, and society.