Posting Article Policy
Understand The Bulletin of Indonesian Islamic Studies article sharing and posting policies for each stage of the article life cycle.
Prior to submission to the Bulletin of Indonesian Islamic Studies
Authors may post their articles anywhere at any time, including on preprint servers such as arXiv.org. This does not count as a prior publication.
Upon submission to the Bulletin of Indonesian Islamic Studies
Authors may share or post their submitted version of the article (also known as the preprint) in the following ways:
- On the author’s personal website or their employer’s website
- On institutional or funder websites if required
- In the author’s own classroom use
- On Scholarly Collaboration Networks (SCNs) that are signatories to the International Association of Scientific, Technical, and Medical Publishers’ Sharing Principles (https://www.stm-assoc.org/stm-consultations/scn-consultation-2015/)
The following text should be included on the first page of the submitted article when it first is posted in any of the above outlets: “This work has been submitted to the Bulletin of Indonesian Islamic Studies for possible publication".
Upon acceptance to the Bulletin of Indonesian Islamic Studies
If an author previously posted their submitted version of the article in any of the following locations, he or she will need to replace the submitted version with the accepted version of the Bulletin of Indonesian Islamic Studies. No other changes may be made to the accepted article.
- Author’s personal website
- Author’s employer’s website
- Funder’s repository
Final published article
- When the article is published, the posted version should be updated with a full citation to the original of the Bulletin of Indonesian Islamic Studies including DOI. He or she will need to replace the accepted version with the published article version of the Bulletin of Indonesian Islamic Studies.
- The article will be followed statements on the copyright notice at https://journal.kurasinstitute.com/index.php/biis/copyrightnotice