Article submitted to the Journal of Arabic Education, Linguistics, and Literature Studies editorial board must follow these guidelines:
- The article should be based on scientific research.
- The article must be an original work and has not been published previously.
- The article should be written in Bahasa Indonesia, Arabic, or English.
- The article must be typed in one-half spaced on A4-paper size, see the manuscript template.
- The article should be approximately 6,000-8,000 words long; however, both shorter and longer manuscripts will be considered.
- The abstract is written in both Bahasa Indonesia and English and is approximately 150-200 words long, with 5 maximum keywords.
- The full name(s) of the author(s) must be stated, along with his/her/their institution and email address.
- All submission documents should be in the file format of Microsoft Word or RTF.
- All article manuscripts will be peer-reviewed by qualified academics in the field; this is a process that may take weeks or months.
- Notes should be numbered in the form of a footnote.
- When a source is cited for the first time, full information is provided: full name(s) of the author(s), the title of the source in italics, place of publication, publishing company, date of publication, and the precise page that is cited. For the following citations of the same source, list the author’s last name, two or three words of the title, and the specific page number(s).
- In the bibliography, the Journal of Arabic Education, Linguistics, and Literature Studies follows the Chicago of Manual Style 17th Edition.
To see more details on the Journal of Arabic Education, Linguistics, and Literature Studies' transliteration model, please download this file.