Jurnal Pengabdian Multidisiplin (E-ISSN 2775-2097
) published by Scidac Plus. It's a quarterly refereed journal concerned with the practice and processes of community engagement. It provides a forum for academics, practitioners, and community representatives to explore issues and reflect on practices relating to the full range of engaged activity.
The mission of Jurnal Pengabdian Multidisiplin is to serve as the premier peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary journal to advance theory and practice related to all forms of outreach and engagement. This includes highlighting innovative endeavors; critically examining emerging issues, trends, challenges, and opportunities; and reporting on studies of impact in the areas of public service, outreach, engagement, extension, engaged research, community-based research, community-based participatory research, action research, public scholarship, service-learning, and community service.
Benefits of Publishing with Jurnal Pengabdian Multidisiplin:
- Ease of submission and author care — Authors are permitted to submit their work through our Open Journal System or email email@example.com.
- Open Access — Free for readers, with affordable article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- Speed — We apply In-Press for all accepted manuscripts and provide peer review to maintain the integrity of information.
- Visibility — With our open access policy, we’re committed to promoting your work widely as we can and providing as much visibility and exposure for your article as possible.
- Multi sections — The author has the option of publishing articles, technical notes, and Islamic da'wah material.