|Focus and Scope|
|Peer Review Process|
|Open Access Policy|
|Publication Ethics and Misconducts|
|Indexing and Abstracting|
|Article Publication Charge|
Jurnal Pengabdian Multidisiplin also known as JAPAMUL (Online ISSN 2775-2097) published by Scidac Plus. JAPAMUL concerned and published article related to the practice and processes of community service, engagement, and empowerment. Every article published published by is expected to provide new insights and inspire activities elsewhere on related issues.
Benefits of Publishing with Jurnal Pengabdian Multidisiplin:
- Ease of submission and author care — Authors are permitted to submit their work through our Open Journal System or email email@example.com.
- Open Access — Free for readers, with affordable article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- Speed — We apply In-Press for all accepted manuscripts and provide peer review to maintain the integrity of information.
- Visibility — With our open access policy, we’re committed to promoting your work widely as we can and providing as much visibility and exposure for your article as possible.
- Multi sections — The author has the option of publishing articles and technical notes
Vol. 1 No. 1 (2021): Jurnal Pengabdian Multidisiplin